Alameda das Cajazeiras, 557, Caminho das Árvores, 41820470
Questions and answers
Please read our FAQ before sending a message.
The delivery time and freight amount may vary depending on the location and mode chosen.
See more about delivery and freight
We work with the best weaving factories in the country and all other supplies provide superior quality.
- Always wash the parts by hand, with neutral soap and cold water, immediately after use.
- Do not store the wetted piece in plastic bags or leave it to soak it.
- Never use laundry soap, detergent, bleach or other cleaning products, which may degrade the color. Prefer a soap in a neutral bar.
- Never use a washer, dryer or dry cleaner.
- Try to avoid the contact of the piece with suntan lotion, sunscreen and other chemical agents that can cause stain.
- Avoid direct contact with rough surfaces to avoid damaging the product.
- Remove the sand residue with the pieces still dry.
- To increase durability of parts, avoid prolonged use in pools with excess chlorine.
- Caution for colors: Citrus fruits have less resistance to light and sun; the whites may become transparent when wet.
- Never use iron and dry the pieces always in the shade.
You can pay your order with Credit Card, Bank Draft or Debit Card Account.
See more about payment methods
The deadline for requesting the return of the return value is 07 days after receipt of the product, following the rules of the Consumer Protection Code.